The answer to this question could be quite daunting, depending what your status currently is.
Are you laid off and still unemployed and starting to run out of benefits or have already run out. The government never counts those of us that are lurking in the shadows that are no longer eligible for unemployment benefits. It's like the dirty little secret as you are not necessarily included in the daily statistics. Why, it would scare you to death.
Are you laid off and just a few years before becoming a senior citizen. A tough time to be looking for a job because now your experience is being held against you.
A year and 5 months ago I decided to take control of my destiny and because I fall into the category that my age is being held against me I decided to try to seek a legitimate job on the Internet. Mind you I have invested a few thousands of dollars looking for that opportunity until now. I actually found a solution Net Income Solutions, real people making real money and I just thought I would share it with you. For more information
Click here
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment